Once a payout is successfully dispersed to your bank, payout information will display on the Payout History page. You can find your Payout History located under the "Reports" tab.
Reading your payout information
Canal provides a downloadable CSV with a detailed breakdown for each payout. To download select the download icon to the right of the payout, or bulk download by checking the boxes to the left and selecting "Download CSV's".
You can view and download an example of this CSV here.
Detailed Payout Information
After downloading the CSV you'll be able to find:
- Supplier order number: The order number associated with your backend
- Order date: The date the order was placed on the Storefront's store
- Supplier commission: Your agreed upon commission percentage
- Canal fees: This is Canal's commission for powering the order
- Shipping income: The amount passed from the Storefront to you for shipping
- Net Payout: This is product profits combined with shipping income, minus any fees associated with the order