Canal will prompt you to add as much information as possible when onboarding but can always be updated by selecting your logo in the top right of the Canal app > Settings.
Profile & Account
All information added on this page will be visible to Storefronts on your profile!
- Profile & Photo: You can view what your profile looks like by selecting the "View profile" button above the images you uploaded.
- Return policy link: You will want to link to your stores online policy page for Storefronts to reference.
You will add this information during the onboarding flow but you are able to update at anytime on this screen!
- Primary: Canal will reach out to this email for proposals, billing, and orders.
- Additional contacts: This email will be cc'd alongside the primary email for proposals, billing, and orders.
- Customer support: This email will be utilized when brands need to reach out about an existing order for refunds, returns, or fulfillment questions.
Payment & Pricing
- Payout method: If you skip adding your payment method during onboarding you can add this information here. This is how we'll pay you! You can read more about creating your stripe account here.
- Payment contact: This is who we'll email for billing updates and questions.
- Storefront commission rate: Here you can set your Storefronts default commission for your products. Storefronts will have the ability to negotiate this when send you a proposal.
- Product pricing: This controls if Storefronts can sync your sales price or if you prefer they continue to sell your products at full price.
Shipping & Inventory
All information added on this page will be visible to Storefronts to give them an idea of your shipping times.
- Shipping policy: Similarly to your return policy link, you can give your Storefronts a summary of what your shipping prices and policies are.
- Shipping rate: Canal always suggests Storefronts use our Dynamic shipping option when creating a proposal, if for some reason they aren't able to utilize that option this amount is the shipping we will collect from the Storefront.
- Average fulfillment time: Let your Storefronts know how it takes you to fulfill a new order.
- Low inventory threshold: Once your inventory on a product reaches this level we will mark the product as "Low Inventory" to let your Storefront partners know.
Run a Test order
To ensure orders are pulled into your backend correctly we suggest running a test order. This article will walk you through how to complete that in Canal's app.